Hunton & Williams Law Firm
An international Law Firm, Hunton & Williams is located in the East Tower of the Riverfront Plaza in downtown Richmond, Va. They have been clients of Buckingham Greenery since 1986. We assisted the firm with the design and specifications of the interior landscaping for the move to the Riverfront Plaza building in 1991. Since then, we have provide their interior plants, plant maintenance, florals for the reception area and holiday decorations.
|They even have some of the original plants from 1991 in custom ceramic containers! This is a picture of the original Aralias that are still in their office 20 years later.
An interview with Steve Porter,
Senior Operations Administrator
1. What is the benefit of having live green plants in the law firm?
Green plants can help clean the air we breath and help control the humidity. Plants also help to reduce the noise level.
2. How do the plants compliment the work place environment?
The plants add color and help add a sense of freshness and life to our office environment.
3. Do you receive any comments from Hunton and Williams' associates regarding the live green plants?
No, which is not always a bad thing in a law firm!
4. What is the best part of utilizing the Horticultural Services with Buckingham Greenery?
It's nice to have a vendor that comes in quietly, does their job well with no business interruption, deals with any issues on their own and quietly leaves the office.
5. How do the floral and Christmas decorations that Buckingham Greenery provides for Hunton and Williams enhance your office during the holiday season?
The poinsettias that we receive each year are a great reminder that the holiday seasons are upon us!
Thank you to Hunton & Williams and Steve Porter for remaining such great clients to work with for almost 25 years!